- Business / Web Content
- RPG / Gaming
No matter what kind of writing you need, we can produce it for you. We have experience with a broad spectrum of businesses and organizations, creative endeavors, style guides, learning taxonomies, formats, projects, and game systems, and we would love to use it to help you.
Whether you need an entire catalog of product descriptions, or a single promotional piece, a full learning program or just a revision to an existing participant and instructor guide, a series of web articles or a single page review and rework, a full module or a quick character sketch, we can handle it.
By default, we create using the Gregg Manual as our style guide (though we can apply any style you request – AP, APA, Chicago, etc.).
Pricing varies greatly from project to project, and we are happy to offer project pricing. Our hourly rate for most projects is $50.00, though we’d prefer to quote on a per-project basis.
Here are some sample project rates to use as a guideline:
- Web-based Articles (varies by length and amount of research required): $15-$50 per page
- Book Reviews (varies by length of book, subject matter, and type/length of review): $5-$75
- Brochures (no graphics; long and short/bullet copy): $300 to $2500
- Audio / Video Scripts: $250 to $10,000+
- We can complete work as a “rush order,” but a 25% upcharge will apply over the normal rate.
Tell us a little about your project: